The Key to Motivation

1:35 PM

As we are still in the process of creating your internal locus of motivation (Did you read the post from last week's Motivation Monday?), I created the perfect handy-dandy guide to creating an internal locus of control and staying motivated!


Don't forget to answer the trivia question to the right (3rd item down) before tomorrow afternoon!  The correct answer will be revealed, and next week's trivia question will be shared.  
Have a great, healthy, motivated week my loves!  Focus on building your internal locus of control and this will all become second nature to you!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hello, I just wanted to say (with my bad english) thank you for all the work you've done until now to help us become healthier and skinnier.
    I'm following you on IG, that's why I know your blog, which is fantastic !
    Thanks for this kind motivate image !
    Keep going !!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Hi! I'm trying to tmake this pretty

Popular Posts